In Connecticut, on average, someone dies by suicide every day of the year. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Are you worried for yourself or someone else? Are you thinking about suicide?
- Do you feel you have tried everything, and nothing seems to make the pain go away?
- Do you feel like you have nowhere to turn?
- Do you feel like your answer is suicide?
- Youth in crisis? In CT, call 211 (press 1 for crisis, 1 for youth), Call/Text 988 or Chat www.988lifeline.org
- Adults in crisis? In CT, call 800-HOPE-135 or 211 (press 1 for crisis, 2 for adults), Call/Text 988 or Chat www.988lifeline.org