The materials below are available for download. To have materials mailed to you, please go to our Order Form.
Connecticut’s Suicide Prevention Plan 2025 has been released. PLAN 2025 was developed by the CT Suicide Advisory Board (CTSAB) chaired by the CT Department of Children and Families (DCF), the CT Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS), and the CT Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. All are are committed to implementing the goals and objectives of the PLAN 2025.
Gizmo’s Pawesome Guide to Mental Health
For information, visit the Gizmo 4 Mental Health Website.
- PDF Version of Book (English) (Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved.)
- PDF Version of Book (Spanish) (Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved.)
- Educators Make a Difference Suicide Prevention Referral Card
- Youth Suicide Prevention A Resource For Teachers, Staff & Administrators
- Youth/Young Adults
- Life Span
- Firearm Safety and Suicide Prevention
- Your Guide to Firearms and Permits in Connecticut
- Steps Toward a Safer Home When Someone is in Crisis
- CABLE and the State Police Peer Program-STOPS Self-Care After Response Brochure
- Suicide Prevention Resource Card
- Connecticut Suicide Advisory Board Information Card
- Urgent Crisis Centers
- Wallet Card
- Wallet Card for Medical Professionals and Behavioral Health Providers
- Medication Storage Card
Change the Script Materials
To order the following, visit https://www.drugfreect.org/order-form/.