In the News
Gizmo’s Pawesome Guide to Mental Health is a great free resource to help you and your kids with your sad, mad and worried feelings during this tough time. (read more)
Care & Safety for You and Your Family During the COVID-19 (read more)
Hi, I’m Gizmo! I’m a K9 First Responder and Therapy dog, and the mascot for the CT Suicide Prevention Campaign- 1 Word, 1 Voice 1 Life…Be the 1 to start the conversation!
In Connecticut, on average, someone dies by suicide every day of the year…It doesn’t have to be this way.
Are you worried for yourself or someone else? Are you thinking about suicide?
- Do you feel you have tried everything, and nothing seems to make the pain go away?
- Do you feel like you have no where to turn?
- Do you feel like your answer is suicide?
If you live in Connecticut, please take one moment and dial 2-1-1 and press 1. If outside of CT dial 1-800-273 8255
- Get Resources For Yourself
- Get Resources For Someone Else
- Find Stories of Hope and Recovery
- Visit Our Safe Space