Join Suicide Prevention Network of Care which is part of the Connecticut Suicide Advisory Board. The Connecticut Suicide Advisory Board is a network of diverse advocates, educators and leaders concerned with addressing the problem of suicide with a focus on prevention, intervention, and health and wellness promotion.
CTSAB Member Benefits:
- Becoming part of CT’s only statewide suicide prevention coalition hosted by state and foundation partners, and guided by those with lived experience
- First access to special events and opportunities
- 1 CEC for clinicians at each CTSAB meeting in partnership with the UConn School of Social Work
- Timely notification of and access to educational opportunities- webinars, seminars, conferences
- Networking with others who represent diverse sectors that support and enhance suicide prevention, intervention and response in CT
- Participation on committees, task-forces, and grant-funded projects that drive statewide initiatives
Note: The CTSAB uses Constant Contact for this list serve. If you work for a state or federal agency, you might consider including your professional and a personal email address below as Constant Contact is at times blocked by government email systems.
Your information will not be shared. The information collected is solely for the purpose to share information from the Connecticut Suicide Advisory Board.