Join Suicide Prevention Network of Care which is part of the Connecticut Suicide Advisory Board. The Connecticut Suicide Advisory Board is a network of diverse advocates, educators and leaders concerned with addressing the problem of suicide with a focus on prevention, intervention, and health and wellness promotion.
CTSAB Member Benefits:
- Becoming part of CT’s only statewide suicide prevention coalition hosted by state and foundation partners, and guided by those with lived experience
- First access to special events and opportunities
- 1 CEC for clinicians at each CTSAB meeting in partnership with the UConn School of Social Work
- Timely notification of and access to educational opportunities- webinars, seminars, conferences
- Networking with others who represent diverse sectors that support and enhance suicide prevention, intervention and response in CT
- Participation on committees, task-forces, and grant-funded projects that drive statewide initiatives
Your information will not be shared. The information collected is solely for the purpose to share information from the Connecticut Suicide Advisory Board.