The CTSAB typically meets the second Thursday monthly from 9-11 AM. Reminders and agendas are emailed via the listserv and are posted to the State Agency Public Meeting Calendar on the Secretary of State website a week prior to the meeting and include meeting links. CTSAB meetings are open to anyone teen through adult. Meeting minutes are posted to this page once they are approved, and include links to presentations.
The CTSAB Chairs- Tim Marshall, DCF, Andrea Duarte, DMHAS, and Tom Steen, AFSP CT may be contacted here: Contact Us. CTSAB Membership is open and has many benefits. If you are interested in joining the CTSAB and list serve, please visit: https://www.preventsuicidect.org/network-of-care/.
The CTSAB has multiple subcommittees. All are open, and new members are welcome. For more information, please reach out to one of the contacts below:
- Zero Suicide Learning Community for Health & Behavioral Health Care Systems: Contact Andrea Duarte, DMHAS, Andrea.Duarte@ct.gov, Nancy Hubbard, IOL, email@example.com or Patty Graham, IOL, PatriciaC.Graham@hhchealth.org
- Lethal Means: Contact Jeanette Baker, United Way, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data To Action: Contact Celeste Jorge, DPH, Celeste.Jorge@ct.gov , Sara Wakai, UConn Health, email@example.com, or Jennifer Sussman, UConn Health, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intervention-Postvention Response: Contact Tom Steen, AFSP, email@example.com or Faith Vos Winkel, OCA, Faith.Voswinkel@ct.gov
- Attempt Survivors/Lived Experience Committee: Contact Paul Hammer, firstname.lastname@example.org or Val Lepoutre, NAMI, email@example.com